naruto
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
naruto

come her to RP with friends and others if you do not have any make some

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

team 1 training again

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

team 1 training again Empty
PostSubject: team 1 training again   team 1 training again Icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2008 11:08 pm

shika laid down by a tree and took a deep breath and looked at the sky she was board and was alittel mad at her teem...... she signsed and thought 'were are they they are lat damn!' she got up and trailed the tress around her and rolled orund in the dirt. she let out a loud bark and howled.
Back to top Go down
https://naruto-style-gone.forumotion.com
tiana uzumaki

tiana uzumaki

PostSubject: Re: team 1 training again   team 1 training again Icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2008 11:11 pm

Naruto had walked in with buddy walking behind him.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: team 1 training again   team 1 training again Icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2008 11:15 pm

shika looked at naruto then at buddy and said "hi naruto i have not seen you in a long time i herd you were traing with jeiria right." she then throught to her self ' hope naruto did not become a perv like him throh' then said" so naruto you can go up in that tree and wach us train if ya want lets wait for tiana and shisashi ok"
Back to top Go down
~shisashi miharu~

~shisashi miharu~

PostSubject: Re: team 1 training again   team 1 training again Icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2008 11:25 pm

Shisashi then ran into the training grounds.....she said hi to her sensei and Naruto
Back to top Go down
tiana uzumaki

tiana uzumaki

PostSubject: Re: team 1 training again   team 1 training again Icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2008 11:27 pm

Tiana had came from behind a bush and watched Naruto dance the Chicken Dance
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: team 1 training again   team 1 training again Icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2008 11:28 pm

"hi shisashi finiley you are here" shika said with a smirk. "now buddy naruto were is tiana i think i am going crazy...sory i had a moment ok now we must wait for her ok' she new tiana was in the bushes but let her have her fun

OOC: sorry i am getting lazy that is why my posts are short
Back to top Go down
~shisashi miharu~

~shisashi miharu~

PostSubject: Re: team 1 training again   team 1 training again Icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2008 11:30 pm

shisashi said ok.......and waited....waited.....waited.......WHERE ARE THEY!!!!................sorry about that
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: team 1 training again   team 1 training again Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

team 1 training again
Page 1 of 1