naruto
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
naruto

come her to RP with friends and others if you do not have any make some

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

team 1 training

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

team 1 training Empty
PostSubject: team 1 training   team 1 training Icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2007 3:45 am

shika looked up to the sky her fur was blowing in the wind she was waiting for her team ' wow i got some good students..... i just hope they are good enough.' she thought. shika walked around tree sniffing around. her blue eyes trailed thethe tree. she cureled up in a ball waiting for her team.
Back to top Go down
https://naruto-style-gone.forumotion.com
tiana uzumaki

tiana uzumaki

team 1 training Empty
PostSubject: Re: team 1 training   team 1 training Icon_minitimeSat Dec 22, 2007 12:52 am

matsuo ran as fast as she could to the traing grounds. 'i do not want to be late for traing' she thought 'and my sensei is a fox!' she finily made it to he training ground and saw her sensei asleep! she then screemed at the top of her lungs "WAKE UP SENSEI IT IS TIME TO TRAIN!!" her eyes her really big and her mouth is wide pen
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

team 1 training Empty
PostSubject: Re: team 1 training   team 1 training Icon_minitimeMon Dec 24, 2007 8:56 pm

"ohh what a drag why do i always get the hyper kids' shika thught to herself. "wait for everyone elles to get her ok" she said glaring at matsuo. then she turned her head and looked at the trees "but if ya wasnt we can fight alittle she said she had very lazy eyes. ok lets go....
Back to top Go down
tiana uzumaki

tiana uzumaki

team 1 training Empty
PostSubject: Re: team 1 training   team 1 training Icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2007 2:02 am

Tiana took out 5 kurneis and made an idea. She througth one at a time one here one there. "wow u r good at this," she told her sensei.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

team 1 training Empty
PostSubject: Re: team 1 training   team 1 training Icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2007 2:11 am

shika doged everyone she saw then looked at tiana and said "ya and you are pasthentic ya no that..." shika said in a i am tierd voice she then did the body flicker tequeniqe. and poped up behind tiana rising a kuni to her neck.
Back to top Go down
tiana uzumaki

tiana uzumaki

team 1 training Empty
PostSubject: Re: team 1 training   team 1 training Icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2007 2:23 am

She had 1 paper bomb in her pocket. She grabed it and stuck it on her sensei. " i got u,"
Back to top Go down
Buddy Nara

Buddy Nara

team 1 training Empty
PostSubject: Re: team 1 training   team 1 training Icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2007 2:26 am

After Tiana had done that Buddy had came "Lets get this party started right," Tiana started to giggle when he did that. He had sang that.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

team 1 training Empty
PostSubject: Re: team 1 training   team 1 training Icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2007 2:28 am

shika then began to lagh and did the body flicker jutsu wich made the paperbomb land were tiana was. shika did clone jutsu and they all traped tiana and the paper bomb so she could not excape. there werre 13 shikas. "try to geet away from that" she said gring the paper bomb was about to explode and the real shika hid in a tree. tiana was traped. "and hi buddy welkom to the team and take cover" she said covering her head
Back to top Go down
tiana uzumaki

tiana uzumaki

team 1 training Empty
PostSubject: Re: team 1 training   team 1 training Icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2007 2:33 am

Tiana does her hand signs and does chakra hands
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

team 1 training Empty
PostSubject: Re: team 1 training   team 1 training Icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2007 2:37 am

'chakara hands that is aan extreem jutsu wear did that brat learn that if i get toched by her i will be pari;lized' she then said ok thats is enough put those hand s away tiana"
Back to top Go down
Buddy Nara

Buddy Nara

team 1 training Empty
PostSubject: Re: team 1 training   team 1 training Icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2007 2:41 am

Buddy sneecks up with a kurnei and puts it up to the senseis neck. "I got u now" He was trying to help Tiana.
Back to top Go down
~shisashi miharu~

~shisashi miharu~

team 1 training Empty
PostSubject: Re: team 1 training   team 1 training Icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2007 2:43 am

shishashi was late for training so she rushed for the training grounds. she then saw 2 kids a boy and a girl,the saw a fox, she then said hi to the 2 kids then looked back at the fox and said "why in the living world is there a fox here" AND WHERE"S SENSEI!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

team 1 training Empty
PostSubject: Re: team 1 training   team 1 training Icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2007 2:47 am

a puff of smoke aperd hwhere buddy had shika it was a clone she then poped up on shisashi's shoulder and said "im am your sensei and i see we are all here soo lets inteduse ourselves buddy u fist" shika jupmed on buddys shoulders.
Back to top Go down
Buddy Nara

Buddy Nara

team 1 training Empty
PostSubject: Re: team 1 training   team 1 training Icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2007 2:56 am

"I`m Buddy Nara and i like to sleep and dislikes girls. i have no dreams."
Back to top Go down
tiana uzumaki

tiana uzumaki

team 1 training Empty
PostSubject: Re: team 1 training   team 1 training Icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2007 3:02 am

" I am Tiana Uzumaki i love Ramon and dislike veges."she said to Shisashi.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

team 1 training Empty
PostSubject: Re: team 1 training   team 1 training Icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2007 3:03 am

she then began to think 'great a nara the lazyist clan of them all and a hyper active nucle head uzumaki oh god y mee ' "nice to m,eet you buddy" she said with a smile smile "ok shisashi you go tell me your likes, dislikes, name, and dream" she finished
Back to top Go down
~shisashi miharu~

~shisashi miharu~

team 1 training Empty
PostSubject: Re: team 1 training   team 1 training Icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2007 3:09 am

"my name is shisashi and i like fighting and i dislike sleeping i have no dream.......but i do live with wolves"
Back to top Go down
Buddy Nara

Buddy Nara

team 1 training Empty
PostSubject: Re: team 1 training   team 1 training Icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2007 3:14 am

"hi"Buddy said. He grabed a kurnei and put it around the sensei`s neck.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

team 1 training Empty
PostSubject: Re: team 1 training   team 1 training Icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2007 3:15 am

"wolves.. my brotherin and sisterin" shika said wile throing buddy of of her "well it is time to play the bell game " she was grining and whent behind the tree and came out with 2 bells attached to her coller. "as you can see i have 2 bells and there r 3 of ya soo 2 people will get the bells and the other one will get tied to a tree all night... u have to fightr me to get it ready.. set ..........GO!"
Back to top Go down
~shisashi miharu~

~shisashi miharu~

team 1 training Empty
PostSubject: Re: team 1 training   team 1 training Icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2007 3:17 am

shisahi took a kernie out of her pocket and threw it over at sensei
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

team 1 training Empty
PostSubject: Re: team 1 training   team 1 training Icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2007 3:20 am

shika jumped and them smiled "u have to do better then that if ya want a bell she aid smiling. then looked at everyone elles "come and get me she did clon jutsu and ther were 28 shika's "but first find me" they all said
Back to top Go down
tiana uzumaki

tiana uzumaki

team 1 training Empty
PostSubject: Re: team 1 training   team 1 training Icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2007 3:20 am

Tiana ran so fast u couldn`t see her.

Last edited by on Mon Dec 31, 2007 3:25 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
~shisashi miharu~

~shisashi miharu~

team 1 training Empty
PostSubject: Re: team 1 training   team 1 training Icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2007 3:21 am

shisahi took out 4 paper bombs and threw them at every fighter........as she tried to get tiana she missed becuase of how fast she was running.......
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

team 1 training Empty
PostSubject: Re: team 1 training   team 1 training Icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2007 3:23 am

" tiana i do not need to se ya i can smell ya" shika said in a eveil tone. "ok someone make an attack soo i can get this over with fast or ar ya scared" she was now laughing in a evel tone
Back to top Go down
Buddy Nara

Buddy Nara

team 1 training Empty
PostSubject: Re: team 1 training   team 1 training Icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2007 3:24 am

Buddy had gave Shishasi another paper bomb to throw. Tiana had stoped to let the paper bomb fly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

team 1 training Empty
PostSubject: Re: team 1 training   team 1 training Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

team 1 training
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next