naruto
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
naruto

come her to RP with friends and others if you do not have any make some

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

a spar (buddy only)

Go down 
AuthorMessage

a spar (buddy only) Empty
PostSubject: a spar (buddy only)   a spar (buddy only) Icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2008 3:15 am

shikamaru was looking for a spot to meeet buddy and train. wow i am going to fight a member of my clan but he does not seem very smart soo i guess it will not be that hard. he thought to himself. what a drag. wear is he he thought again thaen lyied down and looked at the clouds and took out a cigeret and smocked it.
Back to top Go down
Buddy Nara

Buddy Nara

PostSubject: Re: a spar (buddy only)   a spar (buddy only) Icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2008 3:26 am

Buddy had showed up and he fought against Shikamaru.He did hand signs and did "Shadow Sherken Jutsu!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: a spar (buddy only)   a spar (buddy only) Icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2008 5:11 am

wow about time what a drag he said to himself and put out his cigeret. then jumpeed out of the way of the shericans. and came up from behind and put a kunai to his neck. " now what" he asked buddyand yawned.
Back to top Go down
Buddy Nara

Buddy Nara

PostSubject: Re: a spar (buddy only)   a spar (buddy only) Icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2008 5:17 am

Buddy bent back his neck and went under and also did"SHADOW POSSESSION JUTSU!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: a spar (buddy only)   a spar (buddy only) Icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2008 5:21 am

shikamaru noticed his shado p jutsu so jumped away from the shadow. anddid some hand sighns for clone jutsu that way buddy could not find the real one to use shadow p jutsu on. he then said "what a drag i can not belive you draged me into this.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: a spar (buddy only)   a spar (buddy only) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

a spar (buddy only)
Page 1 of 1