naruto
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
naruto

come her to RP with friends and others if you do not have any make some

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

walk (buddy and tiana)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

walk (buddy and tiana) Empty
PostSubject: walk (buddy and tiana)   walk (buddy and tiana) Icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2007 4:29 am

"soo what are we doing now" cari asked shika "walking you are going to meet my teea" she said while smiling at cari " bark bark" said cari's two dogs. "s-so where are they" hinata asked shyly. "hinata no need to be shy around me you are my best friend' shika said huging hinata "ok i will try" hinata said in a joking voice. the two dogs thatn cari owned went pee by a nerby tree. while the rest of them sat on a big rock waiting for buddy and tiana too come.
Back to top Go down
https://naruto-style-gone.forumotion.com
Buddy Nara

Buddy Nara

PostSubject: Re: walk (buddy and tiana)   walk (buddy and tiana) Icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2007 4:32 am

a few minutes later Tiana and Buddy showed up. "hi," Buddy said to the sensei
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: walk (buddy and tiana)   walk (buddy and tiana) Icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2007 4:36 am

"budddy tiana nice to see you" shika said to them wile the 2 dogs ran up to them " they are twin dogs one is katara the other miley" and the girl with the blue-perply hair is hinata and the one with he brown is cari say hi to them " shika said to hinata and cari "hi" they both said and the dogs began to bark.
Back to top Go down
tiana uzumaki

tiana uzumaki

PostSubject: Re: walk (buddy and tiana)   walk (buddy and tiana) Icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2007 4:40 am

tiana put out her hand and said "hi"
Back to top Go down
Buddy Nara

Buddy Nara

PostSubject: Re: walk (buddy and tiana)   walk (buddy and tiana) Icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2007 4:42 am

Buddy bent down and pet the dogs
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: walk (buddy and tiana)   walk (buddy and tiana) Icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2007 4:45 am

"well i got to go sorry" cari said she then waled of and called miley and katara to come and they whent runing to her. " i-i should go too" said hinata. "well ok bye " shika said waving her tail waving er tail is a way she sas good bye
Back to top Go down
Buddy Nara

Buddy Nara

PostSubject: Re: walk (buddy and tiana)   walk (buddy and tiana) Icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2007 4:57 am

"By,"They said
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: walk (buddy and tiana)   walk (buddy and tiana) Icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2007 8:09 pm

"well i guess i will go to" shika said with a sad smile. she then ran up a tree and jumped through them to get home. with her sent fading in the darknesss.
Back to top Go down
Buddy Nara

Buddy Nara

PostSubject: Re: walk (buddy and tiana)   walk (buddy and tiana) Icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2008 5:12 am

"Well,Tiana lets go."Buddy said going out the door. Tiana payed and ran to him and they were talking all the way to Tiana's house. He had went to drop off Tiana then go home.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: walk (buddy and tiana)   walk (buddy and tiana) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

walk (buddy and tiana)
Page 1 of 1