naruto
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
naruto

come her to RP with friends and others if you do not have any make some

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

walk for a sensae

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

walk for a sensae Empty
PostSubject: walk for a sensae   walk for a sensae Icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2007 4:51 am

she got a little hungry so she went to the ramen place. she thought "boy am I hungry, Im HUNGRY!!!!! she walked in and asked the man for some chicken ramen please. then the man gave her her chicken ramen and started eating. she said that was deeeeeeeeelisious!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! she then payed him and walked out because she was curious to meet her sensae.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

walk for a sensae Empty
PostSubject: Re: walk for a sensae   walk for a sensae Icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2007 5:04 am

shika was going for a walk she was mumbling " dam a fox can never get anytrhing to eat now days can they" shika had just order some ramen but could not have any the person said they do not feed animals. she was very mad her tail was blowing in the wind she then saw a person and it look like that girl hitomi her new student! she jumped befind the girl and said "you are Hitomi Ebisawa right. i am shika timmers i am your sensei!" she said with a smile
Back to top Go down
https://naruto-style-gone.forumotion.com

walk for a sensae Empty
PostSubject: Ahhhhhhhhhhhh   walk for a sensae Icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2007 5:42 am

ok let me get this stright my sensae is a FOX!!!!! you wont eat me or anything will you?
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

walk for a sensae Empty
PostSubject: Re: walk for a sensae   walk for a sensae Icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2007 5:46 am

shika began to lagh and said "no do not wory i am a nice fox" she jumped on hatomi's shoulder " so you have demon in you right? well so do i. that is the reson why i am afox right now . i may not look poweerfull but i am ok" she was still on hatomis shoulder
Back to top Go down

walk for a sensae Empty
PostSubject: train   walk for a sensae Icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2007 5:53 am

so when do I get to train? I want to learn a really cool move. But dont threaten me or my demon Cibe will come out and destroy everything in its path.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

walk for a sensae Empty
PostSubject: Re: walk for a sensae   walk for a sensae Icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2007 5:57 am

"well i will tell you soon as posible we need two more team mate though. do not worry about your demon though remember who i am" shika looked up to the sky. than took a deep breath " but i would like to fight you" shika jumped of her shoulders "take out your kunai and lets fight i want to see how strong you are"
Back to top Go down

walk for a sensae Empty
PostSubject: hi-ya!!!   walk for a sensae Icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2007 6:01 am

Yes a battle. yay "she threw 3 kuni at you
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

walk for a sensae Empty
PostSubject: Re: walk for a sensae   walk for a sensae Icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2007 6:07 am

shika ducked "is that the best you can dew she then did clone jutsu and 21 clones poped up and 10 of the clones were going to attack wile the real one and a clone loded up rasangan.
Back to top Go down

walk for a sensae Empty
PostSubject: bang   walk for a sensae Icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2007 6:16 am

she felt thretened her demon just came out, distroyed everything Cibe sealed himself back in Hitomi and she went unconchous.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

walk for a sensae Empty
PostSubject: Re: walk for a sensae   walk for a sensae Icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2007 6:21 am

wile hatomi became demon shika quickly protected herself. she then saw that hatomi was knockout "wow this girl she can really feal threntened sometimes" it good that i am still alive i better heal this girl" shika did some paw signs and did healing jutsu. she laid her agants a tree and shika waited for her to awake
Back to top Go down

walk for a sensae Empty
PostSubject: ahhe   walk for a sensae Icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2007 6:25 am

hitomi finally woke up thanks Shika you saved my life. Ireally didnt mean for Cibe to come out he just came out. im sorry.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

walk for a sensae Empty
PostSubject: Re: walk for a sensae   walk for a sensae Icon_minitimeThu Dec 20, 2007 2:02 am

shika had a scard look and was sweating some then said "it's ok it happens to me too but i must do thomthing to keep it from coming out so easy" she then did a sealing jutsu there was anouther seal on hatomi now and she said "there now your demon can not come out as easy and did your demon seal its self in you becouse if it did then that wouyld explain why it comes out soo esaly" shika looked up to the sky and relized it was getting dark. "well i guess i should go now. i will tell you when we have training ok"
Back to top Go down
tiana uzumaki

tiana uzumaki

walk for a sensae Empty
PostSubject: Re: walk for a sensae   walk for a sensae Icon_minitimeThu Dec 20, 2007 4:26 am

matsuo was bord so she whent for a walk she saw a girl and a fox and deced to check it out "hay what is up" whant a minute are YOU my sensei!" she said pointing to the fox with BIG eyes like this affraid
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

walk for a sensae Empty
PostSubject: Re: walk for a sensae   walk for a sensae Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

walk for a sensae
Page 1 of 1