naruto
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
naruto

come her to RP with friends and others if you do not have any make some

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Having fun Ino only

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
tiana uzumaki

tiana uzumaki

Having fun Ino only Empty
PostSubject: Having fun Ino only   Having fun Ino only Icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2008 8:11 pm

Tiana was waiting for Ino to show up and just relax. She was half asleep waiting for her to show up to relax.
Back to top Go down
Shika Hagen

PostSubject: Re: Having fun Ino only   Having fun Ino only Icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2008 8:14 pm

'This is such a drag' Ino had said when she stepped in then yelled in Tiana's ear 'I LIKE BIG BUTTS THAT I CAN NOT LIE U OTHER BROTHERS CANT DENY' Tiana had jumped and said 'What was that for Ino I was trying to relax' Ino had answered 'Well so am I and I can't do that when u are SNORING'
Back to top Go down
tiana uzumaki

tiana uzumaki

PostSubject: Re: Having fun Ino only   Having fun Ino only Icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2008 8:19 pm

i was waiting for you to show up and relax me.
Back to top Go down
Shika Hagen

PostSubject: Re: Having fun Ino only   Having fun Ino only Icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2008 8:23 pm

'that doesn't mean u have to snore u pig' Ino had told her but Ino knew that Tiana was going to call her a pig so she said 'don't even call me a pig'
Back to top Go down
roku nariko

PostSubject: Re: Having fun Ino only   Having fun Ino only Icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2008 10:23 pm

ADMIN ITORUPTION:Ino you are not allowed to contrule taina, she has to react on her own...
Back to top Go down
tiana uzumaki

tiana uzumaki

PostSubject: Re: Having fun Ino only   Having fun Ino only Icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2008 10:25 pm

in your face in your face. I just control Naruto. HAHAHAHAHA
Back to top Go down
Shika Hagen

PostSubject: Re: Having fun Ino only   Having fun Ino only Icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2008 10:32 pm

'well Tiana Naruto is a retarded moron who doesn't know anything so in ur face and hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa'
Back to top Go down
tiana uzumaki

tiana uzumaki

PostSubject: Re: Having fun Ino only   Having fun Ino only Icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2008 10:38 pm

I know u r but what am i
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Having fun Ino only   Having fun Ino only Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Having fun Ino only
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
naruto :: Konohagakure (Leaf village) :: Hot Springs-
Jump to: