naruto
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
naruto

come her to RP with friends and others if you do not have any make some

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

just to mess around

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Shika Hagen

just to mess around Empty
PostSubject: just to mess around   just to mess around Icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2008 5:22 am

Ino and Shisishi had walked into the Akatski Cave and Shisishi wanted to make fun of Itatchi but Ino had said "no because we should wait for Tiana and hopefully not Naruto"
Back to top Go down
tiana uzumaki

tiana uzumaki

PostSubject: Re: just to mess around   just to mess around Icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2008 5:24 am

Hay hay We r here Naruto is not coming. Tiana told Ino
Back to top Go down
Shika Hagen

PostSubject: Re: just to mess around   just to mess around Icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2008 5:28 am

'AWESOME HE DIDN'T COME FOR ONCE N HIS LIFE' Ino had shoted with a lot of glee and then tiana had come over and smacked her then Ino had thrown a kunei and missed and screamed 'FUCK'
Back to top Go down
tiana uzumaki

tiana uzumaki

PostSubject: Re: just to mess around   just to mess around Icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2008 5:30 am

hAHAHAHAHAHAH
Back to top Go down
Shika Hagen

PostSubject: Re: just to mess around   just to mess around Icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2008 5:38 am

'damn it Tiana u shouldn't be laughing at me u should be glad I missed' Ino said to tiana then Shisishi had left because if she didn't she would get in trouble so Tiana and Ino had started to laugh for fuckin' reason.
Back to top Go down
tiana uzumaki

tiana uzumaki

PostSubject: Re: just to mess around   just to mess around Icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2008 5:41 am

i am glad that u missed that is why i am laugh. i am glad in my innerself
Back to top Go down
Shika Hagen

PostSubject: Re: just to mess around   just to mess around Icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2008 5:52 am

'so i laugh at u when u are not looking' Ino had said to Tiana and when she turned around Ino had started to laugh.
Back to top Go down
tiana uzumaki

tiana uzumaki

PostSubject: Re: just to mess around   just to mess around Icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2008 5:58 am

shut up BITCH!!! Tiana was laugh inside of her head because she called her a BITCH!!!
Back to top Go down
Shika Hagen

PostSubject: Re: just to mess around   just to mess around Icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2008 6:09 am

Ino had got so mad that she took out 8 kuneis and threw them at her and 6 of them hit her 2 in left arm 2 and right arm and 2 in the left leg
Back to top Go down
tiana uzumaki

tiana uzumaki

PostSubject: Re: just to mess around   just to mess around Icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2008 6:22 am

Naruto popped up and threw 10 at her and hit her in the gut and went threw her
Back to top Go down
Shika Hagen

PostSubject: Re: just to mess around   just to mess around Icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2008 6:46 am

'hey naruto this isn't over til the fat lady sings. oh i'm sry i didn't mean to bring ur mom into this but u don't have sry.' them Ino had left
Back to top Go down
tiana uzumaki

tiana uzumaki

PostSubject: Re: just to mess around   just to mess around Icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2008 7:19 am

There was a kuni sticking out of her back " U r the fat lady" Naruto told Ino
Back to top Go down
Shika Hagen

PostSubject: Re: just to mess around   just to mess around Icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2008 7:35 am

Ino had heard what naruto had called her and had 3kuneis ready and threw them at him all landed in the gut and left until next time
Back to top Go down
roku nariko

PostSubject: Re: just to mess around   just to mess around Icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2008 11:25 am

*Roku walked into the cave area of the Akatsuki cave from just talking with Pein*"Lookie what we got here, two out siders, so you looking to be appart of the AO, or the Akatsuki, or just looking for a fight"Roku said as looked over at the two girls then the Naruto disapperard."This Naruto led you right to me"Roku said then starting to chuckle, then looking over at one of the girls."You have a demon dont you, we could use you in the AO, unless you would like to die with your little friend right there"Roku said pointing at Ino."Snow Style Snow Clone Jutsu"Roku siad as four clones appeard in front of him."So what will it be"Roku siad looking at the girl with the demon in her, do you want to join us or DIE"Roku said once again...

OOC
No more playing charaters that you are not so nether of you can contrule naruto thats why i said he was a clone, and the Akatsuki Bass is no place for one little genin and a little chuunin, this is the place of the Legendary Killers, so thats why there was threts in there, like i will kill you, and the Ao want the demons on there team of ninja, and the Akatsuki want to kill them, but dont come here unless your looking to join the Ao, but its to late for you two Ino will most likely die here, unless i let here leave, and tiana will ether join the Ao or she will most likely die as well..oh yeah no mre swearing, keep it at a minomum
Back to top Go down
Shika Hagen

PostSubject: Re: just to mess around   just to mess around Icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2008 6:43 pm

'I'm not here remember I was out of the cave and Naruto and Tiana were there so ha Rakou.' Ino had yelled when she was walking home with Naruto.
Back to top Go down
roku nariko

PostSubject: Re: just to mess around   just to mess around Icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2008 10:18 pm

OOC, first my name is Roku, not Rakou, and secon, the naruto that was there was a clone of mine that i had disicsed as naruto, you are still then cave because you turned back to the "naruto clone", and throw a kunie at him, then you never said that *ino leaves the cave*or along the lines of that, so you are still in the cave but by the exit, and naruto is no longer there because i despelled him from the clone, so you and the other girl still are there, and i waqnt you all to start useing three lines per post
Back to top Go down
roku nariko

PostSubject: Re: just to mess around   just to mess around Icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2008 7:14 am

bump
Back to top Go down
Shika Hagen

PostSubject: Re: just to mess around   just to mess around Icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2008 9:47 pm

'What do u mean by that' Ino had yelled from OUTSIDE of the cave
Back to top Go down
tiana uzumaki

tiana uzumaki

PostSubject: Re: just to mess around   just to mess around Icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2008 9:50 pm

The vibation went in and then hit Ino.
Back to top Go down
roku nariko

PostSubject: Re: just to mess around   just to mess around Icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2008 1:40 am

"kuku, now you two kids you have two choice right here, start training with me to become AO members, Or i can kill the both of you right now, you choice"Roku said as he stoped the rock from hitting the other girl."Now what will it be, live or die"Roku said with a smirk on his face.
Back to top Go down
tiana uzumaki

tiana uzumaki

PostSubject: Re: just to mess around   just to mess around Icon_minitimeWed Jan 30, 2008 2:48 am

I say I want to live.
Back to top Go down
roku nariko

PostSubject: Re: just to mess around   just to mess around Icon_minitimeWed Jan 30, 2008 7:27 am

"kuku"Roku chuckled."you are now here by in my training so you no longer are a Konoha Ninja"Roku said then walking up two her and slashing her headband makeing the simbal of the Akatsuki Ninja's."now what about you"Roku said as he pointed to ino
Back to top Go down
tiana uzumaki

tiana uzumaki

PostSubject: Re: just to mess around   just to mess around Icon_minitimeWed Jan 30, 2008 7:30 am

Lets go get Ino
Back to top Go down
roku nariko

PostSubject: Re: just to mess around   just to mess around Icon_minitimeWed Jan 30, 2008 8:21 am

"well, if i fid out that you betray the AO(Akatsuki oppitive), then i will kill you"Roku said.
Back to top Go down
tiana uzumaki

tiana uzumaki

PostSubject: Re: just to mess around   just to mess around Icon_minitimeWed Jan 30, 2008 8:00 pm

Tiana used Hidden Neddle Jutsu and hit him. 3in left arm 2 in right 5 in the legs and 2 in the gut and nocked him over and she took out the real headband. HAHAHAHA and left the cave.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: just to mess around   just to mess around Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

just to mess around
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
naruto :: Akatsuki (Legendary Killers) :: Akatsuki Cave-
Jump to: