naruto
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
naruto

come her to RP with friends and others if you do not have any make some

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

just to mess around

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Shika Hagen

just to mess around - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: just to mess around   just to mess around - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 30, 2008 9:51 pm

'GOOD ONE TIANA' Ino had said to Tiana giving her a high five while still walking into the leaf vilage
Back to top Go down
tiana uzumaki

tiana uzumaki

PostSubject: Re: just to mess around   just to mess around - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 30, 2008 9:58 pm

Tiana forgot her old fake one but Naruto grabed it in no time
Back to top Go down
Shika Hagen

PostSubject: Re: just to mess around   just to mess around - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 30, 2008 10:14 pm

so Tiana, Naruto and Ino walked back to the leaf vilage and promised each other to never go back
Back to top Go down
tiana uzumaki

tiana uzumaki

PostSubject: Re: just to mess around   just to mess around - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 30, 2008 10:16 pm

yes i will never go back there again Naruto and Tiana said
Back to top Go down
Shika Hagen

PostSubject: Re: just to mess around   just to mess around - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 30, 2008 10:27 pm

then they all started to sing 'I LIKE BIG BUTTS THAT I CAN NOT LIE U OHTER BROTHERS CANT DENY WHEN A GIRL WALKS IN WITH A ITY BITY WAIST AND A ROUND THING IN UR FACE U GETSPRUNG' but before that Ino had apologized to Naruto for always being so mean and then started to sing
Back to top Go down
roku nariko

PostSubject: Re: just to mess around   just to mess around - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2008 7:00 am

*Naruto poofed away*"you dont get do you, if you dont join, i will kill teh both you, but im fine with that, 34 kicks of speed"Roku said as he kicked both ino and tiana in the face 17 times each."you cant win vs me"Roku said as the kicks hit with gerinty hit to them.

ooc im a kage leval ninja you cant win
Back to top Go down
tiana uzumaki

tiana uzumaki

PostSubject: Re: just to mess around   just to mess around - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2008 7:25 am

I can control u. I am oficially the Admin. She did Chakura hands and then Sharangon to knock him out
Back to top Go down
roku nariko

PostSubject: Re: just to mess around   just to mess around - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2008 8:55 am

*Roku bent back, dodgeing the kick*"leaf wirlwind"Roku said as his feet hit ino the went towards Tiana.

ooc just because you are the admin, you should take your power for advantage, that why people call other people noobs, and im also admin, and yeah, and also you may be admin but last time i checked your charater you were only a genin ranked ninja, your character is the person rping not you you being a admin had nothing to do with the fight now take you beating like a girl
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: just to mess around   just to mess around - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2008 11:11 am

Tiana's sensei, Shika, did Ice Style:Frost Bite Justu witch makes the user freeze threr hand and hit the opponent and make them have frost bite in the place they hit. Shika hit him in the stomach.
Back to top Go down
https://naruto-style-gone.forumotion.com
roku nariko

PostSubject: Re: just to mess around   just to mess around - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2008 11:41 am

ooc hold up thats my jutsu, you copied it then changed the way it works that stealing and not cool, i could care less if you have the jutsu but ask me and dont tweek it and you need to be chuunin to do the jutsu so you are not able to do it yet, and taina is a jounin, so look at my jutsu and use the real way
Back to top Go down
tiana uzumaki

tiana uzumaki

PostSubject: Re: just to mess around   just to mess around - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 03, 2008 12:59 am

Tiana had used Hidden Needle Justu on him 2 times in a row and it sends poision into your body. It will make him fall over. The poision goes into the opponent slowly.
Back to top Go down
roku nariko

PostSubject: Re: just to mess around   just to mess around - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 03, 2008 1:11 am

*the jutsu faded through Roku*"anything that you throw"Roku said as he dissappered out of thin air."untile we meant again"Roku said with a chuckle

OOCremember that naruto is no longer with you and ino so do talk about him
Back to top Go down
tiana uzumaki

tiana uzumaki

PostSubject: Re: just to mess around   just to mess around - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2008 5:23 am

What evar That's cool
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: just to mess around   just to mess around - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2008 5:46 am

What did you just say Tiana
Back to top Go down
roku nariko

PostSubject: Re: just to mess around   just to mess around - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 01, 2008 4:28 am

What are you two still doing here, do you really want to die"Roku said
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: just to mess around   just to mess around - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 01, 2008 4:33 am

"No," They had told him. "We do notn want to die." They had left for the leaf village.
Back to top Go down
roku nariko

PostSubject: Re: just to mess around   just to mess around - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 01, 2008 4:34 am

"so you are no longer a part of Konoha"Roku said
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: just to mess around   just to mess around - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 01, 2008 4:36 am

"What does that meanp?" Tiana asked him.
Back to top Go down
roku nariko

PostSubject: Re: just to mess around   just to mess around - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 01, 2008 4:37 am

"so you are no longer a ninja in konoha"Roku said
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: just to mess around   just to mess around - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 01, 2008 4:41 am

"Tiana isn't I am" Shika ran and Tiana wanted to join him she thought it would be fun to hang out with him.
Back to top Go down
roku nariko

PostSubject: Re: just to mess around   just to mess around - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 01, 2008 4:44 am

"then you know live here"Roku said walking back to the cave
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: just to mess around   just to mess around - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 01, 2008 4:46 am

Tiana had waved and brought her dogs in. They had headbands on so she had put a mark throuh it and moved on back to the cave.
Back to top Go down
roku nariko

PostSubject: Re: just to mess around   just to mess around - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 01, 2008 4:49 am

"welcom to the Akatsuki, you are the only other members besides me"Rok said
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: just to mess around   just to mess around - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 01, 2008 4:58 am

"Plus my dogs but ya just you and me." Tiana was exited to be on his team with him.
Back to top Go down
roku nariko

PostSubject: Re: just to mess around   just to mess around - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 03, 2008 1:21 am

"you now wear this"Roku said giving her the Akatsuki rope"and this ring"Roku said giving her a ring."you are the Left Hand Ring Finger, wear it on that finger got it"Roku said
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: just to mess around   just to mess around - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

just to mess around
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
naruto :: Akatsuki (Legendary Killers) :: Akatsuki Cave-
Jump to: