naruto
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
naruto

come her to RP with friends and others if you do not have any make some

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

To Have Fun (Ino only)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
tiana uzumaki

tiana uzumaki

To Have Fun (Ino only) Empty
PostSubject: To Have Fun (Ino only)   To Have Fun (Ino only) Icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2008 2:09 am

Tiana and Naruto walked in and got out a bowl of ramon and waited for Ino to show up."Where is she?"Tiana asked Naruto. "I do not know." Naruto told her.
Back to top Go down
Shika Hagen

PostSubject: Re: To Have Fun (Ino only)   To Have Fun (Ino only) Icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2008 2:19 am

"What did I miss Tiana?" Naruto was about t answer and then she shot him a look and said " Did I ask u?" and that made him shut up. "YES I MADE HIM SHUT UP!" Ino shouted with glee.
Back to top Go down
tiana uzumaki

tiana uzumaki

PostSubject: Re: To Have Fun (Ino only)   To Have Fun (Ino only) Icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2008 2:22 am

"Well mabe u should shut that sasuke lovin' trap of yours"Naruto said to Ino
Back to top Go down
Shika Hagen

PostSubject: Re: To Have Fun (Ino only)   To Have Fun (Ino only) Icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2008 2:25 am

Well y don't u kill Tiana? Oh wait ur to weak and caring to do that and don't even use ur nine tailed fox on me u little basterd.
Back to top Go down
tiana uzumaki

tiana uzumaki

PostSubject: Re: To Have Fun (Ino only)   To Have Fun (Ino only) Icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2008 7:12 am

no u r the basterd Ino or PIG HAHAHAHAHAHA
Back to top Go down
Shika Hagen

PostSubject: Re: To Have Fun (Ino only)   To Have Fun (Ino only) Icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2008 9:30 am

"That was really cruel but at least I don't dream of Tiana every single night" Ino had told naruto with a smirk on her face.
"So Tiana did u order me any roman I'll pay you back"
Back to top Go down
tiana uzumaki

tiana uzumaki

PostSubject: Re: To Have Fun (Ino only)   To Have Fun (Ino only) Icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2008 6:14 pm

Yes akshily i did order some.
Back to top Go down
Shika Hagen

PostSubject: Re: To Have Fun (Ino only)   To Have Fun (Ino only) Icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2008 3:57 am

Ino had said thank u but saw that naruto was laughing at her out of the corner of her eye and Naruto was laughing because he thought that Ino was a pig then she threw 3 kunei at naruto and hit him in both arms and right leg and then turned around and said "that should teach not to laugh at Ino Yamanaka."
Back to top Go down
tiana uzumaki

tiana uzumaki

PostSubject: Re: To Have Fun (Ino only)   To Have Fun (Ino only) Icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2008 4:08 am

Once he pulled them out of him and he thrw them back but grabed anouther one and hit her in the arms and her legs
Back to top Go down
Shika Hagen

PostSubject: Re: To Have Fun (Ino only)   To Have Fun (Ino only) Icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2008 4:14 am

"Naruto y I oughta" Ino said with a mean face. She all of a sudden turned to Tiana and said 'why did he have t come?'
Back to top Go down
tiana uzumaki

tiana uzumaki

PostSubject: Re: To Have Fun (Ino only)   To Have Fun (Ino only) Icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2008 4:19 am

Because he is mmm..yyy friend
Back to top Go down
Shika Hagen

PostSubject: Re: To Have Fun (Ino only)   To Have Fun (Ino only) Icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2008 5:18 am

Ino had not liked what Tiana had said because Naruto is a fucking idiot and she left
Back to top Go down
tiana uzumaki

tiana uzumaki

PostSubject: Re: To Have Fun (Ino only)   To Have Fun (Ino only) Icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2008 5:21 am

Naruto should we go, Tiana asked Naruto. Sure, he said.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: To Have Fun (Ino only)   To Have Fun (Ino only) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

To Have Fun (Ino only)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
naruto :: Konohagakure (Leaf village) :: Streets of Konoha(Ichiraku Ramen)-
Jump to: