naruto
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
naruto

come her to RP with friends and others if you do not have any make some

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

just to relax

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

just to relax Empty
PostSubject: just to relax   just to relax Icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2008 8:05 pm

shika sat in the water and relaxed she was very board and was hopeing to find something to do she began to think 'a hard day of training and this is the perfect place to relax....... she let out a sigh and roled around in the water. 'it is so hot and refreshing' she thought again
Back to top Go down
https://naruto-style-gone.forumotion.com
tiana uzumaki

tiana uzumaki

just to relax Empty
PostSubject: Re: just to relax   just to relax Icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2008 8:09 pm

Naruto had sang i lke Big butts and i cad night live the other brothers cant deni when a girl walks in with an ide bity waist
Tiana had glared at him for sining that because she thought he was talking to her.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

just to relax Empty
PostSubject: Re: just to relax   just to relax Icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2008 8:11 pm

"great and i thought i was going to be able to relax i guess i was wrong for thinking that hu tianna and naruto?" shika said in a anoyed tone she started to growl at them
Back to top Go down
https://naruto-style-gone.forumotion.com
Shika Hagen

just to relax Empty
PostSubject: just to relax   just to relax Icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2008 8:19 pm

Ino had stepped into the tub and said hi to everyone. when Ino had saw Naruto and Tiana she said "Oh boy the two idiots are here."
Back to top Go down
Buddy Nara

Buddy Nara

just to relax Empty
PostSubject: Re: just to relax   just to relax Icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2008 9:30 pm

Buddy saw Ino step and gave her the bird sign. And called her A "MORON"
Back to top Go down
Shika Hagen

just to relax Empty
PostSubject: Re: just to relax   just to relax Icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2008 9:35 pm

When Ino heard what buddy had called her she got so made she took out 3 kuinies and threw them at him. But she missed to bad and then she said "darn it"
Back to top Go down
tiana uzumaki

tiana uzumaki

just to relax Empty
PostSubject: Re: just to relax   just to relax Icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2008 8:36 pm

Hahahahahah tiana told herself. she was watching naruto dance in the tub.
Back to top Go down
Shika Hagen

just to relax Empty
PostSubject: Re: just to relax   just to relax Icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2008 4:09 am

"Naruto will you stop dancing around in the tub some people are trying to relax" Ino said and shot him a glare.
Back to top Go down
tiana uzumaki

tiana uzumaki

just to relax Empty
PostSubject: Re: just to relax   just to relax Icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2008 9:51 pm

There is a song playing in the backround Ino so he is dancing.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

just to relax Empty
PostSubject: Re: just to relax   just to relax Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

just to relax
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
naruto :: Konohagakure (Leaf village) :: Hot Springs-
Jump to: