naruto
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
naruto

come her to RP with friends and others if you do not have any make some

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Roku's Justu

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
roku nariko

Roku's Justu Empty
PostSubject: Roku's Justu   Roku's Justu Icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2008 9:38 am

Name: Snow Style:Snow Clone Justu
Range: 10 m away from user
Jutsu Type: Ninjustu
Elemental Affinity: Snow...
Clan:None

Description:
What happens is snow starts to fall out of my gourd, then clones start to form, the clones can use Taijustu and teh can use kunies and other ninja wepons, when the clones get hit the fall into a snow pile then start to reform into the same amount of clones there was before and start fight again.

Name: Ice Style:Frost Bite Justu
Range: Am reach
Jutsu Type: Taijustu
Elemental Affinity: Ice
Clan: None

Description:
What I do is i focus chakra into my hand then the chakra begines to become vissable and starts to freaze, then i run at the person and punch them, where the person is hit the lim starts to get frost bite and if the lim is not warmed within three hours the lim could become premanatly unusealble for the perosn, this justu can be deadly depending on where the perosn is hit.

Name: Snow Style:Snow Coffin, Snow Barial Justu
Range: 30m
Elemental Affinity: Snow

Description:
What happens is snow starts to fall out of my gourd and then rushes towards the other person and starts to cover there body, then starts to put presher on there body starting to crush there body, if this justu is not stoped it can and will kill teh person.

Name: Self Sacrificing
Range: None
Elemental Affinity: None

Description:
What happens is when one of the people that i love or care about is in danger, this part of me that knowone has seen befor comes out and i gain lots of power and chakra, then start fighting with no care what happens to me, after this is done the user dies from this.

Name: 34 Kicks Of Speed
Range: leg reach
Elemental Affinity:None

Description:
What happens is i focus chakra to my lefs and feet, then run at the other person and start kicking the with a high power leval and high speed rate, makeing this justu almost unstopable, theo nly people that can stop this justu is people that are faster then the justu and user, this justu was used on me and then i learned it after that from the first user.

Name: Panda Summoning

Description:
What happens is i take out a ninja scrole and cut my finger then put the blood on teh scrole then make three and sighs summoning a panda that can use Taijustu and Ninjustu and can use ninja tools, the panda has a kudachi on his back and has oppasable thubs so he can grab things.the panda is a ambu ranked ninja.

Name: Kokuangyou no Jutsu - Journey into Black Darkness Technique
Range: 50m
Jutsu Type: Genjutsu

Description:
Kokuangyou no Jutsu is a Genjutsu technique which causes the ninja's opponent to be enveloped in total darkness. While in the black void, the ninja will be unable to see any incoming attack or threat, this also kills the other ninja, or inables him from useing a lim(the user getss to chose the lim that is inabled)

Name:Narakumi no Jutsu - Demonic Illusion
Range:15m
Justu Type:Genjustu
Elemantal Affinity:None

Description:
Narakumi no Jutsu is a Genjutsu technique that causes its target to see a horrifying vision. The ninja will use the serpent hand seal to cause a circle of leaves to spin and envelop the target and then fall away. Once cast the world will appear normal to the target until they see the illusion.

Name: Gedo Mark Seal
Jutsu Type: Seal

Description:
What happens is i use a sealing justu on the other person makeing it inpossalble for them to use the kekigenki and it hearts them every time they try to use there kekigenki, this also takes chakra away from me slowly, and the seal can only be broke by me or a person that can find the seal brake that is hidin in the Yukifakure village.

Name: Goukakyuu no Jutsu - Great Fireball Technique
Range: 10M
Elemental Affinity: Fire

Description:
Katon • Goukakyuu no Jutsu is a Ninjutsu technique utilizing the Fire Element. The ninja does the necessary hand seals, draws chakra from their mouth into their chest and them immediately exhales it. They then blow a stream of fire which erupts into a large sphere of flames. To better manage the flames the ninja will bring their hand to their mouth to control it.

Name:Fire Style:Fire Clone Justu
Range:Clone
Justu Type:Ninjustu
Elemental Affinity:Fire

Description:
When i use this justu a clone made of fire apprairs next to me or 20M away from me and then starts to fight, the clones can use Taijustu and can throw kunies and when they are hit the vanish, when you hit the clone or the clone hits you the person that gets hit gets burned.

Name:Housenka no Jutsu - Mythical Fire Phoenix Technique
Range:10M
Elemental Affininty:Fire

Description:
Katon • Housenka no Jutsu is a Ninjutsu technique utilizing the Fire Element. The ninja does the necessary hand seals and then emits a series of small fire balls. The ninja can also hurl a projectile which is covered in these same flames. To the opponent the attack appears to be only the balls of flame, they do not see the hidden threat within the flames. Meaning that even if the flames are put out, the projectiles still converge on the target. The flames can be used to cover different projectiles like shuriken or kunai.

Name:Ninja Art:Fire Rain Justu
Range:40M

Description:
what happens in this justu is i focus chakra to my throut and then i spit fire into the air at a angle and then the fire gets to the 40Mreach in the air and starts to rain down on the people with in 40M, but will not hit the people behind the justu only the people that are in it reach going forward.

Name:Ryuuka no Jutsu - Dragon Fire Technique

Description:
Katon • Ryuuka no Jutsu is a Ninjutsu technique utilizing the Fire Element. After binding the opponent, the ninja uses a guide wire to unleash a large torrential fire burst onto the target.this justu can be deadly if burned bad, or held for a long period of time.

Name:Mikadzuki no Mai - Dance of the Crescent Moon
Range:5M
Justu Type:Ninjustu/kenjustu
Elemental Affininty:None

Description:
As the ninja charges at his opponent, he creates mutiple shadow copies to confuse his opponent. Using the confusion, the real ninja will attack from the opponents blindside.if this justu is leared at a young age it can have side affectes to the person that is learning the justu

Name: Ice Hourglass Justu
Range: 10-50m
Elemental Affinity:ice...
Clan: none

Description: what happens is when i get hit and fall to the ground, i make two hand sighs and then ice starts to go around you making an hourglass made of ice, and the only thing you can see is what you last saw before you fell into the genjustu, then i jump on top of the hourglass and start to form icecubes and start to droping them on you, and they start to melt and turning into water and filling the hourglass with water.

Name: worst nightmare
Range: 100M
Elemental Affinity: none
Clan: none

Description: what happens is when you get put into this genjustu you start to see all your worst nightmares sourond you and start to attack you and just copleatly toment you tell no end, this genjustu is very hard to get out of and hard to do, you need to have mass chakra consintrashion.

Name:Lighting Clone Justu
Range:10 metters away from user
Elemental Affinity:Lighting
Clan:Nariko

Description:when the hand sighs are made Clones Made Of Lighinting appear and help you to fight, when the clones are tuched the person that tuches them gets a high voltage of lighting throw there body, these clones can not use genjustu, but cna use ninjustu and taijustu, and ninja tools.

Name:Kawarimi no Jutsu - Change of Body Stance Technique
Range:None

Description:Kawarimi no Jutsu is a basic Ninjutsu technique. When in danger the ninja will quickly substitute themself with another nearby object. This can be a block of wood or even another person. This allows the ninja to quickly flee and hide while the original object takes the brunt of their opponents attack.

Name:Rairyuu no Tatsumaki - Lightning Dragon Tornado
Elemental Affininty:Lighting

Description: One of Raiga's many lightning based jutsu, this technique is used in conjunction with his two Kunie. Drawing his two Kunie together, Raiga will raise them into the air and draw lightning down upon his body. The current will be contained within and around Raiga's form. He will then begin to spin in place forming a whirling vortex of wind and electricity. The vortex will take on the form of a dragon and strike out against his opponent. Even if the attack doesn't directly connect with his foe, the lightning can jump from the vortex to hit a nearby target

Name: Gate Of Opening
Jutsu Type: Tajutsu

Description: Gate of Opening (開門, Kaimon?) releases the brain's limit on the total strain on the muscles, giving the user five times their normal strength and speed. The user can perform the Front Lotus at this level

Name:Gate Of Rest
Justu Type:Taijutsu

Description:Gate of Rest (休門, Kyūmon?) releases the brain's limit on the body's stamina, making a battle-worn person become miraculously ready to fight as if the fight had just started. this also puts a major strain on the human body, (and even if a genin, Kazuki learned it from Lee.same with the first and the third, but only those three gates)

Name:Gate Of Life

Description:Gate of Life (生門, Seimon?) is located on the spinal cord, and releases the limit on the nervous system, which makes information travel at a faster rate and creates even more stamina. As a side effect, the user's skin turns red, indicating an increased blood-oxygen level. This is usually fatal due to the speed and power behind the attack. Because so many chakra gates are opened at once, it can only be used once, since the user will likely be unable to stand afterward.

Name:Konoha Reppuu - Leaf Violent Wind
Justu Type:Tajutsu

Description:Useing my speed and power, i do a sweep kick towards the other persons feet, and triping them and making them go into the air, this is a move the is not deadly what so ever.

Name:Konoha Senpuu - Leaf Whirlwind

Description:Konoha Senpuu is a Taijutsu technique utilized by the Leaf ninja Kazuki. Using his quickness and agility, Kazuki charges at his target and spins his body to do a flying round house kick on those opponents within his range of attack.

Name:Clone Jutsu
Jutsu Type:Ninjutsu

Description:A clone that can use taijutsu but not a good as the user, the clone has 40% of the users power and can use ninja tools like kunie, the Clone will dissapear after being hit, the clone is not that strong and can be multiplied easy.

Name:After Immage
Jutsu Type:Tajutsu(i think)

Description:this is a jutsu the needs speed, when a person trys to hit you, then you use this jutsu and you can move at a faster rate and leave a after immage of yourself, leaving the other ninja open to attack them

Name:Ink Clone Jutsu
Jutsu Type:Ninjutsu
Elemental Affinity:Ink

Description:A clone made of ink that is 3D comes and when hit the ink splaters making it hard to see averything, this jutsu is mostly used in my genjutsus for torchering, this clone can also appeare as someone esle so it can look like you are attacking your self

Last edited by on Tue Jan 29, 2008 1:44 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
tiana uzumaki

tiana uzumaki

Roku's Justu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roku's Justu   Roku's Justu Icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2008 12:30 am

APPROVED
Back to top Go down
roku nariko

Roku's Justu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roku's Justu   Roku's Justu Icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2008 1:29 am

sweet, thanks
Back to top Go down
tiana uzumaki

tiana uzumaki

Roku's Justu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roku's Justu   Roku's Justu Icon_minitimeWed Jan 30, 2008 3:20 am

your welcome
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Roku's Justu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roku's Justu   Roku's Justu Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Roku's Justu
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
naruto :: Creation Center :: costom jutsu-
Jump to: