naruto
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
naruto

come her to RP with friends and others if you do not have any make some

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

taining for the fun of it (open)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

taining for the fun of it (open) Empty
PostSubject: taining for the fun of it (open)   taining for the fun of it (open) Icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2008 12:52 am

shika walked around the training ground looking for a good spot to train. "this looks like a fun spot" she said in a kind of preppy voice. she then marked the treees she was going to jump at. she eyed them then made her move and jumped to one to the other. she put a kunia in her mouth. jumped at it and marked it.
Back to top Go down
https://naruto-style-gone.forumotion.com
tiana uzumaki

tiana uzumaki

PostSubject: Re: taining for the fun of it (open)   taining for the fun of it (open) Icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2008 1:00 am

Tiana had walked into the training grounds and said"Hi," to her sensei. She had took out a kurnei and through it at a tree.
Back to top Go down
Buddy Nara

Buddy Nara

PostSubject: Re: taining for the fun of it (open)   taining for the fun of it (open) Icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2008 1:02 am

Buddy had just walked in and asked Tiana to fight him. "Do u want to fight me, Tiana?"
Back to top Go down
tiana uzumaki

tiana uzumaki

PostSubject: Re: taining for the fun of it (open)   taining for the fun of it (open) Icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2008 1:07 am

"Sure," she told Buddy. She took out 2 kurneis and through them at Buddy.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: taining for the fun of it (open)   taining for the fun of it (open) Icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2008 1:10 am

shika had lots of intrest to see witch one is stronger. shika jumped up into a tree and lied down watching them all fight. ' i wonder how this will turn out.' she asked herself and watch what was haping closley tring not to fall asleep.
Back to top Go down
Buddy Nara

Buddy Nara

PostSubject: Re: taining for the fun of it (open)   taining for the fun of it (open) Icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2008 1:13 am

Buddy ran fast so the kurneis missed him. He had put a paper bomb on a kurnei and through it at Tiana and hit her. It almost blew her up.
Back to top Go down
tiana uzumaki

tiana uzumaki

PostSubject: Re: taining for the fun of it (open)   taining for the fun of it (open) Icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2008 1:20 am

She took the kurnei out of her and set it aside. She was week so she used self healing jutsu.She was feeling better. She used sharingan and knocked him out
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: taining for the fun of it (open)   taining for the fun of it (open) Icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2008 1:34 am

shikamaru walk around in the training grounds to find a good place to watch clouds. shikamaru herd some noise and whent to go see what was going on he saw a nara member nocked out shika, and he student. he then said to shika " great i run into the most troble some of them all" he said in a sighn.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: taining for the fun of it (open)   taining for the fun of it (open) Icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2008 2:57 am

shika glared at shika then said "what a drag" in a mocking voice then shifted her eyes to see the knocked out buddy she then said to tiana " what a shame i expect more stradegey from a nara clan member" then said to shikamaru " soo how are you troublesome man" giving him a joking smile
Back to top Go down
Buddy Nara

Buddy Nara

PostSubject: Re: taining for the fun of it (open)   taining for the fun of it (open) Icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2008 5:12 am

ya what she said
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: taining for the fun of it (open)   taining for the fun of it (open) Icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2008 5:17 am

"what a drag" shikamaru said while geting a cigeret out and lighting it to smaoke it. look at tiana shika and buddy who just woke up. he then shot a glare to buddy. he was upset how the fight tened out. then breth ou the smoke and sighned.
Back to top Go down
tiana uzumaki

tiana uzumaki

PostSubject: Re: taining for the fun of it (open)   taining for the fun of it (open) Icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2008 5:24 am

u ARE a TRUBLESOME MAN
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: taining for the fun of it (open)   taining for the fun of it (open) Icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2008 5:30 am

shika looked at tiana and began to laugh some then shoot back to were shikamaru was. "when you become a jonin i meeen if. i fell sorry for your students having to breath in that smoke from your cigret." shika said in a cocky voice then chuckled pointing to shikamaru then jumped on tiana's shoulders.
Back to top Go down
Buddy Nara

Buddy Nara

PostSubject: Re: taining for the fun of it (open)   taining for the fun of it (open) Icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2008 5:30 am

what she said and "WHAT A DRAG THIS IS"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: taining for the fun of it (open)   taining for the fun of it (open) Icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2008 5:34 am

wow shika's students are very trouble some like she is and buddy wow he is nothing like i would expect a nara to be like wowhe thought to himself. " ahh women cant live with them cant live without them" shikamaru said then lt out a sigh put out his cigeret and yawned.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: taining for the fun of it (open)   taining for the fun of it (open) Icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2008 9:15 pm

"you have no idea what lief is realy about do you?" shika said in a i sighing voice then said "well shikamaru you are going to meet a nother one of me students. and do not call her troublesome!!!!!!" sheka said in a high voice. then let out a growl.
Back to top Go down
~shisashi miharu~

~shisashi miharu~

PostSubject: Re: taining for the fun of it (open)   taining for the fun of it (open) Icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2008 9:25 pm

as shisashi ran into the training ground she said hi to her sensei (hopeing her sensei wasnt mad that she was late). shisashi ran to her sensei and said what are we doing today?????
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: taining for the fun of it (open)   taining for the fun of it (open) Icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2008 9:28 pm

shika was still glaring at shikamaru. then saw shisashi and said "well about time she said in a joking voice then chucled and said "shasash i am going to teach some jutsus ok i will now teach you clone jutsu are you ready!" she asked her.
Back to top Go down
~shisashi miharu~

~shisashi miharu~

PostSubject: Re: taining for the fun of it (open)   taining for the fun of it (open) Icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2008 9:30 pm

oh please....think ur sooo tough...(chuckled)...lets see what you can do........(she said jokinglly)
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: taining for the fun of it (open)   taining for the fun of it (open) Icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2008 9:33 pm

"you better not be talking to me little girl i can kill yyou and if you are talking to shikamaru GOOD JOB I LOVE HIS LIEF MISERIBLE!!"she said in na half smile then let out a little laugh
Back to top Go down
~shisashi miharu~

~shisashi miharu~

PostSubject: Re: taining for the fun of it (open)   taining for the fun of it (open) Icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2008 9:36 pm

oh please shikamaru.....(shisashi said taking out 4 kurnies) my sensei can take you down anyday...........along with us........so what are doing shikamaru???????wellll in a couple seconds you going to be dodgeing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: taining for the fun of it (open)   taining for the fun of it (open) Icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2008 9:40 pm

"ok calm down shasashi shikamaru is just a moron ok well i guess i should teach u some jutsus hu well lets start with ok?" shika said with a little grin. then did these hand sihns snake, tiger, ram. "ok now you" shika said to her. "this is the clone jutsu"
Back to top Go down
~shisashi miharu~

~shisashi miharu~

PostSubject: Re: taining for the fun of it (open)   taining for the fun of it (open) Icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2008 9:43 pm

as shisashi was doing what her sensei was doing she said her sensei......"wheres tiana and buddy??"
Back to top Go down
~shisashi miharu~

~shisashi miharu~

PostSubject: Re: taining for the fun of it (open)   taining for the fun of it (open) Icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2008 9:45 pm

as shisashi was doing what her sensei was doing she said her sensei......"wheres tiana and buddy??"
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: taining for the fun of it (open)   taining for the fun of it (open) Icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2008 9:45 pm

" ahh there wear just her a secend a go" she said looking them. "i have no idea realy arnt i good at watching u all!" she said leting out a chuckle. then looked at shisashi and smiled.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: taining for the fun of it (open)   taining for the fun of it (open) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

taining for the fun of it (open)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
naruto :: Konohagakure (Leaf village) :: Training grounds-
Jump to: