naruto
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
naruto

come her to RP with friends and others if you do not have any make some

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

shika's jutsus

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

shika's jutsus Empty
PostSubject: shika's jutsus   shika's jutsus Icon_minitimeThu Dec 20, 2007 6:20 pm

Name:shinkia

Range:-

Jutsu Type: Ninjutsu

Elemental Affinity: none

Clan: timmers

Description: it turns there eyes green. it like the sharinigon can have it copy moves... it also lets them turn into any animal they see. and to see the chakara anounts being used and the type jutsu beingn used

Name:Release

Range: -

Jutsu Type: Ninjutsu

Clan:none

Description:This is the technique by which a ninja can release themselves or another person from a genjutsu to kepp form going i it and difend them selves.

Name:Replacement

Range: -

Jutsu Type: ninjutsu

Clan: none

Description:To quote Sasuke, "With this jutsu, you quickly switch your own body with an object so your enemy thinks he is attacking you when he is actually attacking a log or a rock leaving him open to a counterattack." That is it!

Description:Name: Snow Style:Snow Clone Justu
Range: 10 m away from user
Jutsu Type: Ninjustu
Elemental Affinity: Snow...
Clan:None

Description:
What happens is snow starts to fall out of my gourd, then clones start to form, the clones can use Taijustu and teh can use kunies and other ninja wepons, when the clones get hit the fall into a snow pile then start to reform into the same amount of clones there was before and start fight again.

Name: Ice Style:Frost Bite Justu
Range: Am reach
Jutsu Type: Taijustu
Elemental Affinity: Ice
Clan: None

Description:
What I do is i focus chakra into my hand then the chakra begines to become vissable and starts to freaze, then i run at the person and punch them, where the person is hit the lim starts to get frost bite and if the lim is not warmed within three hours the lim could become premanatly unusealble for the perosn, this justu can be deadly depending on where the perosn is hit.

Name: Snow Style:Snow Coffin, Snow Barial Justu
Range: 30m
Elemental Affinity: Snow

Description:
What happens is snow starts to fall out of my gourd and then rushes towards the other person and starts to cover there body, then starts to put presher on there body starting to crush there body, if this justu is not stoped it can and will kill teh person.

Name: Self Sacrificing
Range: None
Elemental Affinity: None

Description:
What happens is when one of the people that i love or care about is in danger, this part of me that knowone has seen befor comes out and i gain lots of power and chakra, then start fighting with no care what happens to me, after this is done the user dies from this.

Name: 34 Kicks Of Speed
Range: leg reach
Elemental Affinity:None

Description:
What happens is i focus chakra to my lefs and feet, then run at the other person and start kicking the with a high power leval and high speed rate, makeing this justu almost unstopable, theo nly people that can stop this justu is people that are faster then the justu and user, this justu was used on me and then i learned it after that from the first user.

Name: Panda Summoning

Description:
What happens is i take out a ninja scrole and cut my finger then put the blood on teh scrole then make three and sighs summoning a panda that can use Taijustu and Ninjustu and can use ninja tools, the panda has a kudachi on his back and has oppasable thubs so he can grab things.the panda is a ambu ranked ninja.

Name: Kokuangyou no Jutsu - Journey into Black Darkness Technique
Range: 50m
Jutsu Type: Genjutsu

Description:
Kokuangyou no Jutsu is a Genjutsu technique which causes the ninja's opponent to be enveloped in total darkness. While in the black void, the ninja will be unable to see any incoming attack or threat, this also kills the other ninja, or inables him from useing a lim(the user getss to chose the lim that is inabled)

Name:Narakumi no Jutsu - Demonic Illusion
Range:15m
Justu Type:Genjustu
Elemantal Affinity:None

Description:
Narakumi no Jutsu is a Genjutsu technique that causes its target to see a horrifying vision. The ninja will use the serpent hand seal to cause a circle of leaves to spin and envelop the target and then fall away. Once cast the world will appear normal to the target until they see the illusion.

Name: Gedo Mark Seal
Jutsu Type: Seal

Description:
What happens is i use a sealing justu on the other person makeing it inpossalble for them to use the kekigenki and it hearts them every time they try to use there kekigenki, this also takes chakra away from me slowly, and the seal can only be broke by me or a person that can find the seal brake that is hidin in the Yukifakure village.

Name: Ice Hourglass Justu
Range: 10-50m
Elemental Affinity:ice...

Description: what happens is when i get hit and fall to the ground, i make two hand sighs and then ice starts to go around you making an hourglass made of ice, and the only thing you can see is what you last saw before you fell into the genjustu, then i jump on top of the hourglass and start to form icecubes and start to droping them on you, and they start to melt and turning into water and filling the hourglass with water.

Name: worst nightmare
Range: 100M

Description: what happens is when you get put into this genjustu you start to see all your worst nightmares sourond you and start to attack you and just copleatly toment you tell no end, this genjustu is very hard to get out of and hard to do, you need to have mass chakra consintrashion.

Name: Goukakyuu no Jutsu - Great Fireball Technique
Range: 10M
Elemental Affinity: Fire

Description:
Katon • Goukakyuu no Jutsu is a Ninjutsu technique utilizing the Fire Element. The ninja does the necessary hand seals, draws chakra from their mouth into their chest and them immediately exhales it. They then blow a stream of fire which erupts into a large sphere of flames. To better manage the flames the ninja will bring their hand to their mouth to control it.

Name:Fire Style:Fire Clone Justu
Range:Clone
Justu Type:Ninjustu
Elemental Affinity:Fire

Description:
When i use this justu a clone made of fire apprairs next to me or 20M away from me and then starts to fight, the clones can use Taijustu and can throw kunies and when they are hit the vanish, when you hit the clone or the clone hits you the person that gets hit gets burned.

Name:Housenka no Jutsu - Mythical Fire Phoenix Technique
Range:10M
Elemental Affininty:Fire

Description:
Katon • Housenka no Jutsu is a Ninjutsu technique utilizing the Fire Element. The ninja does the necessary hand seals and then emits a series of small fire balls. The ninja can also hurl a projectile which is covered in these same flames. To the opponent the attack appears to be only the balls of flame, they do not see the hidden threat within the flames. Meaning that even if the flames are put out, the projectiles still converge on the target. The flames can be used to cover different projectiles like shuriken or kunai.

Name:Ninja Art:Fire Rain Justu
Range:40M

Description:
what happens in this justu is i focus chakra to my throut and then i spit fire into the air at a angle and then the fire gets to the 40Mreach in the air and starts to rain down on the people with in 40M, but will not hit the people behind the justu only the people that are in it reach going forward.

Name:Ryuuka no Jutsu - Dragon Fire Technique
Range:15m

Description:
Katon • Ryuuka no Jutsu is a Ninjutsu technique utilizing the Fire Element. After binding the opponent, the ninja uses a guide wire to unleash a large torrential fire burst onto the target.this justu can be deadly if burned bad, or held for a long period of time.

Name:Mikadzuki no Mai - Dance of the Crescent Moon
Range:5M
Justu Type:Ninjustu/kenjustu
Elemental Affininty:None

Description:
As the ninja charges at his opponent, he creates mutiple shadow copies to confuse his opponent. Using the confusion, the real ninja will attack from the opponents blindside.if this justu is leared at a young age it can have side affectes to the person that is learning the justu

Name:regenan

Range: close

Jutsu Type: ninjutsu

Elemental Affinity: fire

Description: it is like the resangon but it gathers the heat around her and goes in like this frispy shape. it is a burning red fire frisby and normely is throun at the enemy and burns them to death.

Name:cindora see shadow

Range: close

Jutsu Type: genjutsu

Clan:none

Description: the cindora is a a jutsu that makes them see someone some wear but they are realy not there they are somewaer elles. it is normaly made as a defence to get away from a fight.

Name: Self Healing Justu
Range:None
Jutsu Type: Ninjustu(Healing)

Description:When I get heart in battle, tehn thats when i can focus my chakra to my hands or hand and heal the hearting area on my body, once the chakra as focused to my hand the chakra then becomes vissable and can heal any wound on my body, this Justu takes mass chakra consintashion.

Name: Hidden Needle Justu
Range:10 M
Elemental Affinity: Pisson

Description:I hide needles with pisson on the tips in my mouth, then when the targets in range i spit them out but stelfly at the target, if the target is hit with the needles it can be fattle if it hits a sertan place on the human body, those places are as listed:One:The juggler, Two:The lung,Three:The heart,Four:The spine,Five:The neck.those are the five places that can be deadly if they are hit.

Name: Baby Panda Summoning
Range:
Jutsu Type: Summoning

Description:When the scrole is opend and my blood is set opon it and the hand sighs are made there are three of them Dog, Bour, Snake, then a Baby Panda comes aopon the seen, teh baby panda may look week but has a mass of power behind his punch, he is the strongest of all baby summonings, he can do Taijustu, and Ninjustu, and his name is Kazi.

Name: Self-Sacrifice

Description:when i see that my friends an or family is in danger then thats when i use this justu, what happens is i gain a magger power and chakra boost, and when the other person is killed, i come out of this and i die from it, the reason i die is because is that all teh enrgy i use rips my mussles and rips arderys in the body killing me

Name: Healing

Description:What happens is i cansintrait my chakra to my hands and the chakra becomes vissalbe then i put my hands on the other persons wounds and start to heal there pain, this is a justu that was wery usfull in the war.

Name: Chakra Hands
Range:Hand Range
Jutsu Type: Ninjustu/Taijustu
Elemental Affinity: Chakra

Description:I constintrait my chakra to my hands and use them to fight when the taget gets hit in the five points of death on there body there body becomes all numb and usless and they have to figer out what part of there body moves the other parts of there body.

Name: Clone Jutsu
Type: Genjutsu
Range: 0-10m
Element (If relevant): none
Description: Bunshin no Jutsu is a Ninjutsu technique which every ninja learns at the Ninja Academy. The Bunshin technique creates a copy of the ninja without substance. The copy resembles the ninja in every way. This clone can function as a distraction or as means to confuse one's opponent. As soon the Bunshin gets attacked or comes into contact with an opponent, it will disperse.
-------------------------

Name: Substitution Jutsu
Type: ninjutsu
Range: ---
Description: It's implied in the name. The user switches his or her body with a plant, animal or anything for that matter. This is used to escape dangerous situations such as many sharp projectiles being flung at the person. Sometimes you can damage your opponent with this attack even.
-----------------------

Name: Transformation Jutsu
Type: Ninjutsu
Range:---
Description: A basic shinobi skill. Transforms the user into another different appearance. Whether they transform into another person or turn into a material thing such as a shuriken, doesn't matter.
---------------------

Name: Body Flicker Jutsu
Range: 0-25m
Description: This jutsu is a high-speed movement technique, allowing a ninja to move short distances at an almost untraceable speed. To an observer, it appears as if the user has teleported. A puff of smoke is occasionally used to disguise the user's movements.
---------------------

Name: rope escape jutsu
Description: Escape Jutsu isn't exactly a jutsu, but it is used when a ninja is in need of removing themselves from a certain restraint, such as a rope. Most likely, the chakra from the user loosens the restraint, freeing the ninja held captive.
Back to top Go down
https://naruto-style-gone.forumotion.com
tiana uzumaki

tiana uzumaki

shika's jutsus Empty
PostSubject: Re: shika's jutsus   shika's jutsus Icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2007 11:57 pm

APPROVED
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

shika's jutsus Empty
PostSubject: Re: shika's jutsus   shika's jutsus Icon_minitimeSat Dec 22, 2007 12:12 am

Name: Wind Control
Range:20m
Element (If relevant): Wind
Description:The user with a Fuuton affinity can take charge of the wind surrounding the vicinity within the opponent. With this wind control, any weapon projectile (Kunai, Senbon, Shuriken, Windmill Shuriken.) that will be thrown to the user would be controlled back and thrown at the opponent.
---------------------------

Name: Wind Walking
Range:---
Element (If relevant):
Description:Hokou Fuuton is a jutsu technique that works together with a Fuuton affinity. After doing the necessary hand seal, the user can use the wind to her advantage and become more agile and fast
-------------------------------

Name: Demonic Illusion • Hell Viewing Technique
Type: genjutsu
Range: 10m
Description:This jutsu causes the target to see a horrifying vision. First, an imaginary circle of leaves will spin around and envelop the target, falling away shortly after. After a short period, the illusion will begin. This is to make the illusion more convincing, since the user will likely have moved before the illusion sets in
----------------------------

Name: Manipulate Advancing Blades
Range: kunai range
Element (If relevant):
Description:. This technique allows the user to hover multiple kunai in the air while he approaches a target. The technique allows a ninja to unleash a torrent of kunai much more quickly than if each was thrown individually.Olan created a little tweak to the jutsu, with his chakra chakra, Olan can connect an invisible string of chakra to his weapons, if the thrown weapon misses its target, Olan can manipulate the weapon to turn and attempt to attack again, with many weapons it can take a lot of chakra, with his wind control ability, Olan can use every thrown weapon in the battle to his advantage

--------------------------

Name: Ayatsuito no Jutsu - String Reeling Technique
Range:-25m
Description:a Ninjutsu technique utilizing wire. The user controls wire that can be used in rappelling down a surface, or as a method to tie down and restrict the movement of an opponent. The wire is nearly invisible to most eyes and sturdy enough to bind all but the strongest shinobi.
------------------------

Name: Ayame Tori - Murderous Grasp
Type: taijutsu
Element (If relevant):
Description:a technique used in conjunction with the successful usage of Ayatsuito no Jutsu. This jutsu uses a metal string strengthened with chakra to make a thread capable of cutting through steel and stone alike with little difficulty.
------------------------
Name: wolf Summoning
Type: Summoning
Range:-
Element (If relevant):none
Description: this jutsu u bite your finger till it starts bleeding then you then you drow a line on the palm of your hand do three hand sighns and a wolf about 6'7 will pop up the wolf is called fang and can use taijutsu and genjutsu. it is a white wolf.
Back to top Go down
https://naruto-style-gone.forumotion.com
tiana uzumaki

tiana uzumaki

shika's jutsus Empty
PostSubject: Re: shika's jutsus   shika's jutsus Icon_minitimeSat Dec 22, 2007 12:31 am

WOW!!!!! THAT IS ALOT OF JUTSUS!!!!!!!!! APPROVED
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

shika's jutsus Empty
PostSubject: Re: shika's jutsus   shika's jutsus Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

shika's jutsus
Page 1 of 1